The Emmet County Planning Commission was created 1967 by ordinance of the Board of Commissioners. The commission’s purpose is to create, organize, enumerate powers and duties, and to provide for the regulation and subdivision of land for coordinated and harmonious development of the county. The commission functions in cooperation with other authorities of incorporated and unincorporated areas with Emmet County.
The Planning Commission typically holds meetings on the first Thursday following the first Monday of each month at 7 p.m. in the Board of Commissioners’ meeting room on the first floor of the Emmet County Building, 200 Division Street, Petoskey. All visitors must enter at the Lake Street entrance and go through the security procedures currently in place. General questions about the Planning Commission can be emailed to [email protected].
MOST RECENT MEETING INFO
The following files related to Planning Commission meetings are available as PDFs. Please note that due to the size of some files, download time may be lengthy.
• 04-08-2021 meeting packet part 1
• 04-08-2021 meeting packet part 2
• 03-04-2021 meeting packet part 1
• 03-04-2021 meeting packet part 2
• 03-04-2021 meeting packet part 3
• 03-04-2021 meeting packet part 4
• 03-04-2021 meeting packet supplement
• 02-04-2021 meeting packet
• 01-14-2021 meeting packet