EMMET COUNTY ELECTIONS
UPCOMING EMMET COUNTY ELECTION
★ GENERAL ELECTION NOVEMBER 2, 2021
Below are sample ballots for the upcoming November 2, 2021 election in Emmet County. Voters in all precincts of Emmet County will be voting on the millage proposal for Bay Bluffs Medical Care Facility. Voters in the City of Harbor Springs will have a second millage proposal on their ballots for the city’s taxing capacity. Voters in all four wards of the City of Petoskey will also be voting on a proposal to amend the city charter to change the term periods of some elected officials as well as voting for the office of mayor. Additionally, voters in Petoskey’s Ward 1 and Ward 3 will be voting to choose a representative on the city council.
★ SPECIAL ELECTION MAY 4, 2021
Click here for summary of overall official election results
Click here for official results for each precinct
Listed below is information about the May 4, 2020 special election in Emmet County.
• Sample Ballots (5-page pdf showing ballots for precincts voting in this special election)
★ GENERAL ELECTION NOVEMBER 3, 2020
Following a meeting of the Board of Canvassers on Thursday, Nov. 5, the official results for the November 3, 2020 General Election are now available below as PDF files.
- Candidates for Federal offices
Candidates for State offices
Candidates for Judicial office
Candidates for County offices
Candidates for Township offices
- Candidates for City and Village offices
Candidates for School & College boards
State Proposals on the Ballot
Local Proposals on the Ballot
Sample Ballots for All Precincts
★ PRIMARY ELECTION AUGUST 4, 2020
Listed below is information about the August 4, 2020 primary election in Emmet County.
• ELECTION SUMMARY (official results as of Aug. 10, 2020)
• PRECINCT REPORTS (official results as of Aug. 10, 2020)
• Candidates for Federal, State and Judicial Offices (pdf)
• Candidates for County Offices (pdf)
• Candidates for Township Offices (pdf)
• Candidates for County Convention Delegates (pdf)
• Summary of Ballot Proposal for Separate Tax Limitation (pdf)
• Sample Ballots (50-page pdf showing ballots for all precincts)