Headlands/Lighthouse Retail Clerk (Seasonal)
POSITION: Headlands/Lighthouse Retail Clerk (Seasonal)
DEPARTMENT: Parks & Recreation
SUPERVISOR: Headlands Park Manager
RATE OF PAY: $16.50
LOCATION: Emmet County Parks
To provide retail and clerical assistance in support of the Park amenities.
- Ring up guest merchandize and provide assistance with merchandise as requested
- Keep the gift shop and adjacent areas clean and presentable
- Stock and re-stocks the gift shop and monitors inventory levels
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by personnel so classified.
Desired Behavioral Traits
- Approachable and helpful.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Proficient the use of POS systems
- Ability to assess product levels and stock shelves
- Maintain cleanliness of the area
- Able to multi-task between assisting customer and running the check-out process
- Able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Retail sales helpful
- Valid drivers’ license