Free Online Records Search
Users of this FREE site must register to conduct document searches and to purchase copies.
To register, click HERE.
If you’ve already registered, log in and begin searching by clicking HERE.
* As a registered user, you will be able to search the index, view and/or purchase copies of the documents using your credit card.
Instructions for recorded document searches:
- Go to the Free Records Search website
- Enter your user name and password and click on Submit.
- Search by Liber & Page, Name, and/or document type, etc. (Note: When searching by name, enter last name then first, no commas. The Both Names field means the name will be searched for in both the Grantor and/or Grantee section of an indexed document, it doesn’t refer to searching for more than one person or name (i.e. a husband and wife, A/K/As, etc.). To search for a specific document type, uncheck the box at the top where it states: Leave this box checked to search for all document types. When the box is unchecked, a list of document types will drop down.
- Click on Search.
- Double click on the document you are looking for to view in advance or you may simply click “Purchase”. By double clicking on a document, you will see the indexed information.
- Click on “Preview Image” to view the document if you wish to view it prior to purchasing it, you will be able to view a low resolution of the image. The indexed information will still show, with the image beneath it, which can be viewed by scrolling down the screen.
- If you wish to purchase a copy using your credit card, click “Add to Cart” and enter your credit card information. Once the transaction is approved, you will have the ability to print or save to your hard drive, an “unofficial copy”.
For schedule of images, see Fees and Services