Forms and Tables

The Emmet County ROD does not offer any type of deed or mortgage form. We can assist you in completing your documents. To purchase Quit Claim or Warranty Deed forms, they are available at Northern Copy Express in Petoskey. If you would prefer to not fill out the paperwork yourself, it is recommended you visit an attorney or a title company.

Document Copy Request
Michigan Real Estate Transfer Tax Table
Real Estate Transfer Tax Exempt
UCC Information Request Form
Land Record Search Form

Emmet County, Michigan
200 Division Street, Petoskey, MI 49770
231-348-1702 | Contact Us