Mobile Home & Modular Connections
- Any change in direction; use 45 degree elbows, long Sweep 90 degree elbows or wyes with cleanouts.
- 4" drains require 4" cleanouts (3" drains require 3" cleanouts)
- When connecting PVC to iron, etc., use the proper adapter or a Fernco Coupling.
- Do Not glue ABS (black) to PVC (white) pipe, use threaded adapter or a Fernco Coupling.
- Main drain pipe minimum 3", schedule #30 or #40 PVC or schedule #30 ABS.
|Type of Hanger||Distance|
|PVC||Every 4′ (or as close to 4′ as possible)|
|Copper||Every 6′ (or as close to 6′ as possible)|
|Plastic (ridgid)||Every 3′ (or as close to 3′ as possible)|
|Plastic (flexible||Every 32" (or as close to 32" as possible)|
CONCRETE BLOCKS, BLOCKING OR LAYING PIPING ON THE GROUND IS PROHIBITED.