The Emmet County Board of Commissioners will meet for its regular monthly board meeting at 6 p.m. Thursday, May 11, 2017. The Board meets in the County Building, Board of Commissioners’ Room, 200 Division St., downtown Petoskey. For the most current agenda, please click here.
BOC AGENDA AVAILABLE FOR May 11, 2017
- Agenda available for Special Board of Commissioners Meeting
- 2017-03-26: Sheriff Press Release
- 37th Annual Statewide Preservation Conference Comes to Emmet County This Week!
- BOC AGENDA AVAILABLE FOR May 11, 2017
- EVENT: 5/20, Preparing for Great American Eclipse
- Board of Commissioners
- Court News
- Historical Commmission
- Parks and Recreation
- Prosecuting Attorney
- Road Commission
- Sheriff Department
- Veterans Affairs Column
- Veterans Stories