The Emmet County Board of Commissioners will meet for its regular monthly Committee of the Whole board meeting at 6 p.m. Monday, May 8, 2017. The Board meets in the County Building, Board of Commissioners’ Room, 200 Division St., downtown Petoskey. For the most current agenda, click here.
AGENDA AVAILABLE FOR MAY 8, 2017 COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
- Agenda available for Special Board of Commissioners Meeting
- 2017-03-26: Sheriff Press Release
- 37th Annual Statewide Preservation Conference Comes to Emmet County This Week!
- BOC AGENDA AVAILABLE FOR May 11, 2017
- EVENT: 5/20, Preparing for Great American Eclipse
- Board of Commissioners
- Court News
- Historical Commmission
- Parks and Recreation
- Prosecuting Attorney
- Road Commission
- Sheriff Department
- Veterans Affairs Column
- Veterans Stories