|EMMET EMPLOYEES GIVE BACK TO THE COMMUNITY WITH ‘WE CARE’ For the last 15 years, Emmet County employees have given back to the community through a silent auction and bake sale, WeCare. This year’s event is scheduled for Thursday, Nov. 4. “This is an opportunity|
GENERAL ELECTION IS NOV. 2 |
The General Election will be held on Tuesday, Nov. 2, with voters electing candidates for the Emmet County Board of Commissioners, Michigan’s Governor, congressional and
legislative representatives, additional local candidates in certain municipalities
|AUGUST PRIMARY INFORMATION|
The names of the candidates vying for the seven, two-year terms available on the Emmet County Board of Commissioners are available online.
One candidate from each political party will be selected by the majority of voters in the Tuesday, Aug. 3, 2010,
|Welcome to the first edition of Emmet County’s bimonthly newsletter!|
|JUROR QUESTIONNAIRES IN THE MAIL Once each year the clerk’s office is required to select a jury pool for Emmet County for the purpose of having qualified jurors available for jury duty in Circuit,|
- Sheriff's Deputy Ben Britton selected as 'Deputy of the Year'
- Sheriff Wallin elected Secretary-Treasurer of Michigan Sheriffs' Association 2017 Board of Directors
- Dare the dark at 8th Annual Headlands Challenge Oct. 29!
- Educational sessions continue Oct. 27 with Recycling/DPW, Pellston Regional Airport
- Fatality in two-vehicle accident Oct. 18, 2016
- Board of Commissioners
- Circuit Court News
- Communications Department
- Emmet County News - General
- Historical Emmet County
- Jim Alton’s Veterans Affairs column
- Parks and Recreation
- Prosecuting Attorney
- Sheriff Department
- Veterans Stories