Fridays throughout the summer, starting July 1 (and unless there is a formal program scheduled) join us at the shoreline viewing area with your favorite team of family and friends for Starlight Trivia, designed to test and delight your knowledge of the stars! In the event… Read More
EMMET COUNTY NEWS
A Property Owners’ Permit Guide is now available for the residents, local officials, and development community within Emmet County. The Permit Guide was produced by Tip of the Mitt Watershed Council with funding provided by the Petoskey-Harbor Springs Area Community… Read More
Residents of Bear Creek Township, between Petoskey and Harbor Springs, were the first to receive the new household curbside recycling carts being distributed by Emmet County Recycling. The 64-gallon rolling carts are for recycling paper, boxes and bags, while residents… Read More
County news HEADLINES
- Visit McGulpin Point Lighthouse!
- Committee on Aging Public Notice: Accepting applications for senior service providers
- FAIR CONCERT HEADLINERS ANNOUNCED! VISIT THE FAIR WEB SITE TO FIND OUT MORE!
- 2016 program schedule set for the Headlands International Dark Sky Park
- Geocaching "Transportation Quest" pathtags still available!
- MORE HEADLINES